Please note there are 2 posts requiring to be filled. The Pay Grade/Band and Contractual hours will be related to the respective employer Renfrewshire Council or NHS GGC. Please note this is a politically restricted post.
The Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) has been established as part of the shared commitment between NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and Renfrewshire Council to provide joint and integrated health and social care services to our local population.
The partnership has over 2000 staff providing local primary care, community health and social care services to our population of over 174,000 people to ensure highly effective services that contribute to improving health, care and well being and to narrow the inequalities gap across Renfrewshire.
We are now finalising our organisation structures and at the heart of this are these two new Head of Health and Social Care Services posts.
We are looking for leaders who will be focused on achievement, quality and excellence. Skilled at nurturing an outcome focussed, service user and people based culture, you will have the energy and passion to build relationships and drive continuous improvement across the organisation. You will also have extensive experience in organisational development and change management.
So, you will have:
• a track record for dynamic and effective leadership, delivery and performance to manage health and social care services;
• experience of working as an effective leader within a senior team and be able to maintain highly effective relationships with elected representatives, non-executives, staff and service user representatives, GPs, other senior managers, professional and clinical leaders across the HSCP and in partner organisations.
• a track record of developing simple, smart and effective collaborations that create real joint working with positive outcomes for service users.
• personal drive and resilience.
• professional integrity, energy and credibility.
• proven intelligent strategic and operational thinking, management and delivery.
• experience and understanding of working in a politically influenced setting.
One of the two post holders must hold a relevant Social Work qualification and current registration.
If you believe you can meet the challenges that this high profile role brings then we would welcome your application.
For an informal discussion contact David Leese, Chief Officer of the Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership on 0141 618 7648 or via email email@example.com
For Candidate Information pack and details on how to apply visit www.jobs.scot.nhs.uk and follow the link to NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, look under Senior Managers. Job reference number 40497G
Alternatively, to request an application pack by email contact:
Lynne.Stockey@ggc.scot.nhs.uk or tel: 0141 278 2623.
This vacancy can also be viewed at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk, Renfrewshire Council, Vacancies.
Closing date for returning application: 9 am Monday 7th December 2015.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th January 2016.
Please note this is a politically restricted post.